Dr. Leszek Laskowski
Dr Leszek Laskowski is a graduate of Medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw and works in the Clinic of Psychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw.
He offers consultation in EnglishProfessional Activities:
• Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders in adultsScope of Consultation:
• depressive disorders, mood disorders, bi-polar disorders
• anxiety disorders
• sleeping disorders
• psychosis, psychotic disorders and schizophrenia
• memory disorders
• behavioural disorders
• mental disorders in elderly people
• eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia and others)
• personality disorders
"Engaged and certainly interested. He has great contact with patients and is well-read in issues relating to the co-existence of illnesses, which positively surprised me."