Dr. Piotr Krawczyk
Dr. Krawczyk is a graduate of the Medical University of Warsaw. He currently works in the II Clinic of Psychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw, where he is specializing in adult psychiatry. He is the author of translations and publications in the field of psychiatry.
• Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders in adults
Scope of Consultation
• depressive disorders, mood disorders, bi-polar disorders
• anxiety disorders
• sleeping disorders
• psychosis, psychotic disorders and schizophrenia
• memory disorders
• behavioural disorders
• mental disorders in elderly people
• eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia and others)
• personality disorders
"I recommend Dr. Krawczyk to any patient suffering from psychological problems mainly because of his great approach, calmness and engagement."