Prof. Agata Szulc
Dr. Agata Szulc is the director of the Psychiatric Clinic at the Medical University of Warsaw, acting director of the Psychiatric Clinic at the Medical University of Białystok and specializes in psychiatry.
Dr. Szulc engages in diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders including schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders and anxiety disorders. She also conducts academic research on brain functions in various mental disorders assessed by modern neuroimaging methods.
Scope of Consultation
• Depressive disorders, mood disorders and bipolar disorders
• Anxiety disorders
• Sleep disorders
• Psychosis, psychotic disorders and schizophrenia
• Memory disorders
• Behavioural disorders
• Mental disorders in elderly people
• Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia and others)
• Personality disorders
• Writing out prescriptions for medication (including refundable medication)
• Issuing ZUS ZLA (L4) certificates
• Issuing medical certificates