Dr. Magda Kaczor
Magda Kaczor is a graduate of the Second Division of Medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw. She is currently in the process of specializing in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and also works as a resident doctor at the Mazowiecki Centre of Neuropsychiatry. She has also obtained two years of professional experience in Great Britain and has completed a four month psychiatric placement at the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Mental Health Trust.
She offers diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders in children and adolescents.
Scope of Consultation:
• Mood disorders
• Anxiety disorders
• Sleep disorders
• Obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD)
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Behavioural disorders
• Eating disorders
• Pervasive Developmental Disorder
• Psychotic disorders
• Writing out prescriptions for medication (including refundable medications)
• Issuing medical certificates