Dr. Natalia Kostencka
Natalia Kostencka is a graduate of the Department of Medicine at the Pomorski Medical University in Szczecin. She works in the psychiatric ward of the Mazowiecki Specialist Health Centre in Pruszków, where she is specializing in psychiatry. She is a second year post graduate student in psychotherapy and therapeutic medical use at the Department of Psychotherapy at Jagiellonian University, Collegium Medicum.
• Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders in adults
Scope of Consultation
• depressive disorders, mood disorders, bi-polar disorders
• anxiety disorders
• sleeping disorders
• psychosis, psychotic disorders and schizophrenia
• memory disorders
• behavioural disorders
• mental disorders in elderly people
• eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia and others)
• personality disorders
She offers consultation in English.